Team Building & Planning
Board Member / Advisor
Business Tools & Assessments
Business & Financial Modeling
Business Plan Assessment
Product Strategy Assessment
Competitive Product Assessment
IT Audits & Analytics
Business Intelligence Review
Team / Resources Audits
- Strengthen managers’ and leaders’ roles through continuous feedback loops and problem solving sessions.
- Support leadership with proven tools and processes.
- Interim Leadership
- Ensure consistency and stability for both team and team interfaces during transitional periods.
- Provide clear paths to succession planning and its implementation.
- Organizational Planning
- Guide strategies in human capital.
- Define growth & trajectory patterns for staffing needs that align with business strategy.
- Board Member/Advisor
- Offer deep experience with a strong network and wide breadth of industry experience.
Business Tools & Assessments [top]
- Business & Financial Modeling
- Build and refine financial and organizational forecasts, adding insight and revealing operational dependencies both within and across the business lines.
- Provide predictable growth and performance through adjusting model assumptions.
- Business Plan Assessment
- Validate product/market fit & rollout feasibility to support investment and operations strategies.
- Validate company/market fit and time to market assumptions and costs, to support investment and operations strategies.
- Calibrate revenue and operational assumptions.
- Enhance the plan’s communication by refining content and messaging.
- Product Strategy Assessment
- Substantiate claims around market factors, potential revenues and costs, competitors, differentiators, and launch (upgrade), then refine strategy, operations, and plans for operations and investors.
- Competitive Product Assessment
- Validate product / service’s unique value compared to others in the same (or perceived) marketplace.
- Position product / service to attract competitors’ audiences.
IT Audits & Analytics [top]
- Business Intelligence Review
- Review, refine and improve visibility into an organization’s performance by establishing metrics and tracking systems that support leadership’s operations and goals.
- Application/Platform Audits
- Extract a platform’s clear value by objectively summarizing a system’s assets and liabilities in simple business terms used to justify ROI.
- Identify gaps or deferred maintenance issues that may hinder the product’s or service’s ability to achieve high growth.
- Provide solutions to close gaps or mitigate risks to known deficiencies.
- Team/Resource Audits
- Review, refine and ensure that team resources, their tools & processes are positioned and optimized to support their short- and long-term business objectives.
- Identify both quantitative and qualitative areas for improvement of output.
- Infrastructure Audits
- Confirm strengths and identify suspect stability and scaling issues.
- Expose vulnerabilities related to current and future security, reliability, and performance.